① In today’s bull market, how many days can an Ethereum mining machine mine one Ethereum?
In today’s bull market, how many days can an Ethereum mining machine mine one Ethereum? . The computing power of the professional ASIC chip machine A10pro720M only takes about 25 days.
The services that contracts can provide are almost endless, and its boundary is your imagination, because the Turing-complete language provides complete freedom, allowing users to build various applications. The white paper gives several examples, such as savings accounts, user-defined sub-currencies, etc.
Ethereum (ETH) is a digital token of Ethereum. It is regarded as "Bitcoin version 2.0" and uses a different blockchain technology from Bitcoin "Ethereum" ( Ethereum), an open source public blockchain platform with smart contract functions, a resonance network composed of thousands of computers around the world.
Developers need to pay Ethereum (ETH) to support the operation of the application. Like other digital currencies, Ethereum can be bought and sold on trading platforms.
② How much can you earn from Ethereum mining in a month?
The income from mining Ethereum in 3090 is 56.33 yuan. According to the company's real-time ETH price, 0.15 Piaomiao coins worth 1,689 yuan can be mined in one month. The return rate for 3080 days is 54.16 yuan. According to the real-time ETH currency price, 0.14 Piaomiao coins worth 1,517 yuan can be mined in one month. The daily output is 29.94 yuan, the monthly real-time output is 0.08 yuan, 3060 tons, and the value is 898.2 yuan. The 370-day yield is 29.94 yuan, or $20.08 per month, which is 898.2 yuan based on the real-time value of eth. A person in the 1970s earned 20.17 yuan a day. According to the real-time currency price of ETH, 0.06 Ethereum can be mined in a month, worth 605 yuan. The daily income of a person in the 1960s was 19.64 yuan. According to the company's real-time ETH price, 0.05 Piaomiao coins can be mined in a month, worth 589 yuan. Based on the real-time value of eth, the 500-day income is 30.62 yuan, which is 0.09 yuan per month, with a value of 918.6 yuan. The daily income of a 6800xt is 26.51 yuan. According to the real-time currency price of ETH, 0.07 Ethereum can be mined in a month, worth 795.3 yuan. The daily income of 6900xt is 28.04 yuan.
1. One month’s profit from Ethereum mining is directly related to the calculation rate of professional mining machines. The higher the mining machine calculation rate, the higher the profit for the day. Assuming that Tai Fang's mining machine becomes profitable one day, specific analysis can be carried out by measuring Tai Fang. A day's total profit minus utility costs effectively measures future profits.
2. Ethereum mining steps: First, you need an Ethereum mining machine, which can be a high-configuration computer or you can equip it yourself. thisIn addition, the corresponding mining software should be downloaded. Download the Ethereum wallet, then complete the registration to get the Ethereum wallet address, which can store Ethereum coins; find the mining area, which has the characteristics of high output and good stability; set up the mining machine, open the mining software for debugging, and add the Ethereum wallet Address, start mining after debugging. Generally speaking, the higher the miner configuration, the faster it runs, the stronger the computing power, and the faster the mining speed. The required hardware can include 4 CPUs, 1 processor, 1 motherboard, power supply, radiator, etc. The overall price of a mining machine with higher configuration is around 20,000 yuan.
3. Is it legal to mine Ethereum? Ethereum is the open source platform of the people's blockchain and has smart contract capabilities. This resonant network of thousands of computers around the world began growing in 2014 through massive online fundraising. One Bitcoin can be exchanged for 1,337 Ethereum coins (the current price of Bitcoin is 3,800 yuan). Many investors will ask whether Ethereum is legal in China. This editor cannot tell clearly because virtual property is protected by law in our country. However, my country's supervision of virtual currencies is still insufficient, which also makes investing in virtual currencies risky, and investors need to be cautious. In addition, Chinese blockchain service providers will be responsible for maintaining six-month records of all content on the platform, which will be regularly inspected by the Internet Information Office of the specific region where the blockchain company is located. These governing bodies are directly controlled by the Chinese central government.
Operating environment iPad 9th generation 15.1 Ethereum wallet v0.11.1)
③ Can you make money by buying a mining machine to mine Ethereum
Yes, and the risk is small< /p>
④ How much money can you make from Ethereum mining in one day in 2020
The income from Ethereum mining in one month has a direct impact on the computing power of professional mining machines. The higher the computing power of the mining machine, the higher the computing power of the mining machine in one day. The income will be higher. Assuming the income of an Ethereum mining machine in a day, you can use Ethereum calculations for actual analysis. The total income of a day is subtracted from the electricity cost, and then the future income is reasonably calculated to see how long it will take to pay back the investment in the Ethereum mining machine. What can a mining machine earn in a day? How much.
Using RX580-8G-8 card graphics card mining machine for comparison:
I saw an RX580-8G-8 card graphics card mining machine on a certain cloud computing power mining platform. It is a 1.5w unit, and each mining machine has a minimum computing power of 210MHS.
The electricity bill is 12 yuan per unit per day, plus 6% Management fees and platform currency rewards. Minimum purchase of ten units!
Assume that the current output per MHS computing power is 0.0001. Then 210MHS*0.0001 equals 0.021 net output per unit per day! And 10*0.021=0.21ETH/day.
In other words, the net output of ETH every day is 0.21ETH.We mentioned above that the management fee is 6%.
Then 0.21-0.21*6%=0.194ETH means that the net income of ten ETH RX580-8G-8 card graphics card mining machines every day is about 0.19 Ethereum.
The ETH2.0 era will take at least a few years to settle, which means that the ETH RX580-8G-8 card graphics card mining machine can mine for at least two to three years, based on the two-year ETH income. Calculate: 0.19*730=140 ETH.
Coupled with the 6,000 platform coins given to each mining machine every day, ten units equal 60,000 platform coins.
⑤ Is it profitable to mine Ethereum? Is it reliable to buy a mining machine for dead chain mining?
▫⋅Although Ethereum is regarded as "Bitcoin version 2.0", Ethereum mining Whether you make money or not depends mainly on the actual situation. On the one hand, it depends on the mining income. On the other hand, it depends on the mining costs, such as the cost of purchasing a mining machine, the electricity cost of running the mining machine, etc. I know many miners who buy mining machines from Shilian Mining. The price is more cost-effective than peers on the market, and the performance in all aspects and the guarantee of the mining machine are good. There have been no problems after several years of operation.
⑥ Can you make money by buying a graphics card mining machine now to mine Ethereum?
Should you prepare for a large mining farm or a private family mining?
Forget it if the family digs it. Large ones are fine. Prepare 6 or 8 graphics cards on a host. You need RX570 (580), or GTX1060, 1070. Then you can make money by preparing 20 hosts or more. At least 10 units are required
⑦ Will slow network speed affect the income of Ethereum mining machines?
Unstable network will affect the submission of computing power by Bitcoin mining machines to the mining pool, resulting in profits Damage, in severe cases, has the same consequences as disconnection. [Abstract]
Does slow network speed affect the income of Ethereum mining machines? [Question]
Network instability will affect the submission of computing power by Bitcoin mining machines to mining pools, resulting in loss of income and serious interruptions. The consequences of the Internet are the same. [Answer]
Will slow network speed cause the Ethereum mining machine to go offline? 11660 Ethereum mining machine keeps going offline, what’s going on? [Question]
The 1660 Ethereum mining machine keeps going offline, what’s going on? [Ask a question]
There are many problems that can cause disconnection, insufficient power of the power supply, and problems with the graphics card and adapter card. They need to be tested one by one. [Answer]
⑧ How much Ethereum can an average mining machine mine in a month?
Ethereum (ETH) among the graphics card coins is generally more profitable and more valuable. The consensus currency is also very suitable for p106 mining.
The computing power of a single card of p106 is 18~19M, and after overclocking it can reach 21~23M. The computing power of a 6-card machine is about 120M (0.12G).
The recent currency income is about 0.082/G, which works out to 6 cards p106 a dayApproximately 0.01 ETH can be mined. Compared with the current currency price, the daily income is about 18RMB. It can mine 0.3 ETH per month. According to the current currency price, the monthly income is about 540RMB.
Because everyone's electricity bill standards are different, the electricity bill is not calculated in the above part involving RMB. Please calculate it by yourself based on the power consumption.
⑨ Can you make money by mining Bitcoin?
It is not very profitable now. In 2012, the price of Bitcoin was about 1,000+. If you mine with a personal PC, you can make money in a week. Mine a multi-coin. The current currency price is around 20,000.
1. Bitcoin (Bitcoin: Bitcoin) was originally an online virtual currency that can be used to purchase items in real life. It is characterized by being decentralized, anonymous, and can only be used in the digital world. It does not belong to any country or financial institution, and is not subject to geographical restrictions. It can be exchanged anywhere in the world, and therefore is used as a money laundering tool by some criminals. . In 2013, the U.S. government recognized the legal status of Bitcoin, causing the price of Bitcoin to surge. In China, on November 19, 2013, one Bitcoin was equivalent to 6,989 yuan.
2. On January 7, 2014, Taobao issued an announcement announcing that it would ban the sale of Bitcoin, Litecoin and other Internet virtual currencies and other commodities starting from January 14. On February 26, 2014, Democratic Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia issued an open letter to multiple regulatory agencies of the US federal government, hoping that relevant agencies could address the current situation of Bitcoin encouraging illegal activities and disrupting financial order. We should pay attention to it and require action to be taken as soon as possible to completely block this electronic currency. On January 11, 2017), the Shanghai Headquarters of the People's Bank of China, the Shanghai Municipal Finance Office, and others conducted on-site inspections of Bitcoin China.